Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Dec 28 7...6...5...4...3...2...1

The countdown begins! Elder Barrett has one week until he flies out of here! He is finishing strong so it should be a great week. The mission president asked me to start driving to prepare for when Elder Barrett goes since I will be driving now. so I got to drive for probably 15 minutes and then my comp said I've learned enough and he took back over. ha... whatever, I can wait.


Christmas Eve with our District Elders.

Elder Barrett and I.  Our attempt at a cheesy Christmas card pose. Our Christmas tree.
This week was a good one with Christmas, although it was difficult to get into that magical Christmas feeling since they don't celebrate the same here! For Christmas we went to a members home and played some games with them and they fed us then we went to the mission office for calling home. It was nice talking to the family that's for sure! Only one more of those...

The girl that we were planning on baptizing on Elder Barrett's last Sunday will need just a bit more time before she's ready, so that's unfortunate but it's alright nonetheless.
I don't have too much to say about the week other than it was great and that I'm anxious to hear who my next companion will be. News should come Friday evening!

The Musukwa family invited us to dinner to say goodbye to Elder Barrett.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This year of 2015 was entirely spent serving the Lord! What a good year!

Love
Elder Hiltbrand